The Briefing of Training Course on
“Development and Tourism Industrial Management for Cambodia Forwards to Industry 4.0”, organized by Ministry of Tourism and Department of Commerce of Hainan Province, China, supported by Chinese Embassy to Cambodia, from 12 to 23 August 2019, at Phnom Penh Hotel, the Capital of Phnom Penh
– In the morning of 12 August 2019, the conduction of the training course opening ceremony on “Development and Tourism Industrial Management for Cambodia Forwards to Industry 4.0”, with the about 100 trainees. The five Chinese delegations attended and one China – Khmer translator. The opening ceremony was conducted under highly presidency of His Excellency Hor Monirath, Secretary of State of the Ministry of Tourism, and Chinese side, Mr. Huang Changxiong, Advisor to the Department of Commerce of the Hainan province, China.
– In evening of the same day, the training course was launched by Mr. Prof Dong Linfeng on the briefing and the counting of the tourism development under the context of industry 4.0, focusing on the background meaning of the industry 4.0 term and its significances and impacts of this industry 4.0 utilization. Mr. Prof Dong Linfeng counted the newly technologies in the industry 4.0 which can be taken to develop tourism sector such as Global website & Internet (5G), Cloud Computing, IoTs, Big Data, At, Edge Computing, AR/VR, Block Chain, Smart Map and Smart Hotel. These new technologies are the mechanisms for the Royal Government of Cambodia in developing tourism sector.
– On August 13, 2019, the trainees had listened presentations by Prof. Song Mengment on Lean Service in tourism field and the ways of selling products, basing on artificial intelligence technology and Mobile App which indicated greater public service transactions on tourism sector. The teacher brought the experience in running business on a creative tourism sector in Xu Chaov province and Li Mong Gol autonomous region that use newly technologies via social networks: AR/VR, artificial intelligence (AL/Machine Leaning) and Mobile App.
– On August 14, 2019, Prof. Dong Linfeng lectured on the research in the development condition and the future of conducting E-commerce in tourism. E-commerce in tourism is referred to the conduction of e-commerce focusing on tourism markets with the capacity in selling tourism products through internet, information exchange, and trade transaction management. He stressed that the functions and major actions include the booking of airplanes, bus, and train tickets, the booking and providing hotel services, internet payment, the comparison of internet service and safety in trafficking. While the main technologies such as Internet Technology, Digital payment, Internet safety, Digital product, Web design and web development, Digital marketing, Data storage and processing technology. The types of e-commerce in tourism are:
1. OTA (Online Travel Agent) such as Orbitz of USA, Make my trip of India and Websiteelong of China; act.
2. Through Search engine such as quaner kayak, act.
3. Type of community and tourism evaluation network such as TripAdvisor, mafengwo.
4. Personal Website.
5. Regional tourism websites, and
6. State’s websites and official tour agencies.
– On 15 August 2019, teacher Zhang Shan taught about a new tourist destination development by using the future technology. On the basis of new technology, new strategy, new business and new pattern, the teacher instructed about the building of newly tourist destinations which utilize Big Data technology and tools for collecting data such as Camera RFID, Actuator QR Code, Trasducer within the region.
– On 16 August 2019, Cambodian trainees found out the newly technologies utilizing at the tour agencies to become the (Online Travel Agency OTA) and the utilization of the some related technologies such as telecommunication internet, Wifi Web 3.0, APP, Mobile Commerce and Mobile payment, taught by teacher Cao Yang. In the evening of the same day, Cambodian trainees has a chance to get knowledge on the smart technological utilization of Big Data in the tourism and public enterprises managements which are in-deep on the Big Data technology on the flowing infrastructure of the receiving data, and provide indicating statistics. The teacher explained further about the significances of Big Data technological utilization, enabling to provide the data sources for the management, the studying about the favorite of tourists, expectation, decision making, and the correction for the tourism and public service providing enterprises.
– In the morning of 20 August 2019, the teacher Cao Yang continued his presentation on the smart technological utilization of Big Data within the tourism and public enterprises managements. The knowledge the Cambodian delegations gained from this visiting are the implementation and the utilization of Big Data Digital technology which is indispensible the tool utilization and digital data management, information network and information security. In that evening, the Cambodian delegations listened the presentations of Prof. Daun Yucong, who is a professor of IoTS, which his presentation on the IoTs tool utilization, enabling to be used in the tourism sector.
– In the morning of 21 August 2019, Prof. Duan Yucong resumed his presentation on IoTs technology, linking with a number of videos indicating about the using of Chip Censor into internet tool of IoTs. Cambodian trainees are really strongly interested in the birth of some Censor which are extracted from the nature; for instance the utilization of Ultrasound technology, which is sourced from the bats.
– In the evening of the same day, Prof. Duan Yucong, together with Cambodian trainees continued to lecture on the new topics on the mobility of Virtual Reality & Augmented reality in the tourism sector by taking experience from other nations to make a lecture, and practical situation which has been being already implemented in China.
– On 22 August 2019, Mr. Wang Shenwei presented about the research in We – media advertising system utilization in the field of tourism service of Tongcheng International Travel Service Co, Ltd. The main strategies such as Celebrity affect, taking benefits from fans to increase selling via world of mouth, cooperation with Medias, with the participation from well-known persons, outbound trips, advertisements via websites and personal social networks (campaign online), program broadcast via social marketing and TV advertising; act, product press conference and first group of the same product. The Professor indicated that the companies collect the customers ‘data by setting criteria by sex, age and favorites in order to provide greater products and services. Cambodian trainees do receive a variety of knowledge and experience from this training course and get inputs, as foundation for building Cambodian tourism sector with the Government in the future.